We are looking for an iOS developerresponsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at arange of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primaryfocus will be development of iOS applications and their integration withback-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developersworking on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment tocollaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation ofquality products is essential.
1. Design and buildapplications for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, andresponsiveness of applications.
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, andship new features.
4. Identify andcorrect bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization,and automatization.
1. Senior iOS developer 2+ years experience(excluding training).
2. Familiar with building native apps in Xcodewith Swift and Objective C both knowledge about API integration, SVN, Git,JSON, Autolayout, MVC, MVVM, Design patterns.
3. Good knowledge oflocal storage SQLite/CoreData and data versioning is a MUST.
4. Understanding of Project management tools like : JIRa, Trello, Asana etc .