We are looking for an iOS developerresponsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at arange of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primaryfocus will be development of iOS applications and their integration withback-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developersworking on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment tocollaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation ofquality products is essential.
1. Design and buildapplications for the iOS platform.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, andresponsiveness of applications.
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, andship new features.
4. Identify andcorrect bottlenecks and fix bugs.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization,and automatization.
1. Senior iOS developer 2+ years experience(excluding training).
2. Familiar with building native apps in Xcodewith Swift and Objective C both knowledge about API integration, SVN, Git,JSON, Autolayout, MVC, MVVM, Design patterns.
3. Good knowledge oflocal storage SQLite/CoreData and data versioning is a MUST.
4. Understanding of Project management tools like : JIRa, Trello, Asana etc .
We are looking for anAndroid developer responsible for the development and maintenance ofapplications aim edat a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primaryfocus will be the development of Android applications and their integrationwith back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers anddevelopers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore,commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creatingquality products is essential.
1. Translatedesigns and wireframes into highquality code
2. Design, build,and maintain high performance,reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Ensure the bestpossible performance, quality, and responsiveness of theapplication
4. Identify andcorrect bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintaincode quality, organization, and automatization
1. Strong knowledgeof Android SDK, different versions of Android, and howto deal with differentscreen sizes
2. Familiarity withRESTful APIs to connect Android applications toback-end services
3. Strong knowledgeof Android UI design principles, patterns, and bestpractices
4. Experience withoffline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability todesign applications around naturaluser interfaces, such as “touch”
6. Familiarity withthe use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes andaccelerometers
7. Knowledge of theopen-source Android ecosystem and the librariesavailable for common tasks
8. Ability tounderstand business requirements and translate them intotechnical requirements
9. Familiarity withcloud message APIs and push notifications
10. A knack forbench marking and optimization
11. Understanding ofGoogle’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
12. Proficientunderstanding of code versioning tools, such as Git